We can help you “maintain” your website with scheduled content edits and updates.
Making regular updates and revisions to your website is important to keep your Google rankings fresh. We can manage these updates for you, while you focus on what you do best – your business.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Regular updates, revisions, additions, deletions
- Update and/or add copy, links, photos, and videos
- Download and store your website files and database backups on our server
- Update your website theme, plugins, and WordPress version
- Add a sidebar widget for additional information like testimonials or social media icons
- Add a site monitor to track when your site is down or is being hacked into
- Set up and manage a Google Webmaster account
- Optimize your pages for search engines with keywords you want for ranking purposes
- Set up local and online directory listings (Yelp, Kudzu, Hotfrog, Superpages, etc.)
- Set up any Social Media Company Page (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
You can check out our different maintenance pricing plans here!
If you want to have control over your own website, that’s cool too! We can set up your site with our Content Management System (“CMS”). It’s so easy! If you know MS Word, our CMS system will be a breeze for you.
Accent Graphix provided a complete design and launch of our internal website / intranet for over six hundred employees. Carla accommodated our every request, and advised us of appropriate options throughout the process while the site was being engineered. In particular, we appreciated her willingness to listen and accommodate our ideas and suggestions throughout the process. She was always quick to revise throughout the draft process based on our feedback, and was not satisfied with the final version until we were. As a result, we have an intranet that has been very well-received and increases our ability to communicate with and among our stakeholders. We appreciate Carla’s professionalism, knowledge, and dedication to our project, and we look forward to working with her in the time to come as we maintain our beautiful new site.